[GRASSLIST:8572] sqlite in Grass (was: Re: v.out.ogr - VERY slow!)

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Mon Oct 10 17:04:20 EDT 2005

Radim, All,

In my message I have missed the word "build" which propably made my question
too unclear. Sorry for the mess. I hope this time it is clear what I mean
:). Please
read below.

Radim,

Talking of your implementation of sqlite in Grass - is it enough to simply
build Grass with sqlite to speed up Grass operations on vector layers? Or is
something  more required? Sorry for a naive question, I haven't ever used
any DB backend  besides the default dbf.

Maciek