[GRASSLIST:8634] connecting points with lines

Jason Horn jhorn at bu.edu
Fri Oct 14 13:43:58 EDT 2005

I think this is an easy question, but I can't seem to readily find
the answer in the documentation.  Is there a simple way to connect
lines (create topology) in a rater point layer?  Say, for example, a
vector layer with two points, A and B.  Is there a simple way to have
GRASS connect the two with a line from A to B?  Displaying this
vector layer would then show a line, rather than just the two
points.  I need to do this from the command line, as it is part of a
script.

Thanks!

- Jason

Jason Horn