[GRASSLIST:8651] Re: i.rectify: Duration?

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 19:41:26 EDT 2005

> I start i.rectify and target LOCATION has 26240 rows ans 26240cols.

[very big]

> i.rectify type message that it will send me email when complete, but I
> use grass 6.0.0. on Windows so that message I will never get.

After GRASS 6.0 was released the module was changed to give a percent
complete like other modules instead of sending emails when done.

> i.rectify working about 24 hours. Is it normal or?  How I will know
> that it is complete?

For a region setting that large? Quite possibly. try looking at the CPU
usage (crtl-alt-del on XP or accessories->system tools in 98), or "top"
from a cygwin terminal prompt) to see if it is still running.
Depends on how fast your computer is, which order polynomial....

Hamish