[GRASSLIST:8672] Re: compiling grass 6.0.1 CVS, 2nd

Stephan Holl holl at gdf-hannover.de
Tue Oct 18 09:25:11 EDT 2005

Hello Manuel,

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:06:19 +0200 Manuel Seeger <seeger at uni-trier.de>
wrote:

> Thank you, Stephan
>
> next problem: configure continues and stops with:
> ***Unable to locate External PROJ.4 includes...
> y searched for them, but didnt get them.

I am again not aware about the status of proj in suse. GDF Hannover
provides rpm-packages for Suse 9.3[1]. Perhaps you might give them a
try. If you try please let us know and we will put a note that the
packages also work on suse 10.

If it does not work, you will most likely build your own package from
source. The spec.files provieded at [1] can be a starting-point.

Best
	Stephan

[1] http://www.gdf-hannover.de/software
[2] http://proj.maptools.org/

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de      -      Email: holl at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511.39088507       -        Fax: ++49-(0)511.39088508