[GRASSLIST:8676] Re: GIS Manager updates

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Oct 18 11:55:14 EDT 2005

I didn¹t get the column button added to the cvs somehow. I just did so and
it should work now. It IS present in the tar gzip package on my website.

Michael
______________________________
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671

From: tim semmehaack <t.semmelhaack at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:45:38 +0200
To: Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>
Subject: Re: [GRASSLIST:8664] GIS Manager updates

Hello Michael,
your work on the GIS Manager looks great.
I'm new to Grass and such a tool makes it much easier!

I tried it out (CVS from this morning) but there are some problems with the
icons:

couldn't open "/usr/local/grass-6.1.cvs/etc/dm//columns.gif": no such file
or directory
couldn't open "/usr/local/grass-6.1.cvs/etc/dm//columns.gif": no such file
or directory
    while executing
"image create photo -file "$dmpath/columns.gif""
    (procedure "DmVector::options" line 110)
    invoked from within
"DmVector::options $id $opt"
    ("vector" arm line 2)
    invoked from within
"switch $type {
        raster {
            DmRaster::options $id $opt
        }
        vector {
            DmVector::options $id $opt
        }
   ..."
    (procedure "Dm::select" line 14)
    invoked from within
"Dm::select $node"
    (procedure "DmTree::select" line 12)
    invoked from within
"DmTree::select .mainframe.frame.pw1.f1.frame.sw.tree [string range [lindex
[.mainframe.frame.pw1.f1.frame.sw.tree:cmd gettags current] 1] 2 end]"
    (command bound to event)
Best regards

Tim Semmelhaack