[GRASSLIST:8700] RE: GIS Manager updates

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Oct 19 18:30:09 EDT 2005

I just fixed the icon overlap.

For anyone who wants to try out the updated GIS Manager, you can download it
from
<http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/files/grass_gismgr/GIS_manager051019.tg
z>

It can be installed without recompiling grass. Just replace your
$GISBASE/etc/dm directory with this one and restart d.m from the grass
command line.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402