[GRASSLIST:8747] Re: gmtg

ivan marchesini marchesini at unipg.it
Mon Oct 24 18:45:28 EDT 2005

Dear Jaime...
I have succesfully installed r.gmtg ... I think... the command is now
present at the grass prompt...

and also modflow96... (also if I have tried to run the ./test 1 1  but I
have stopped because it takes a long time to run...)

Later I have created a DATAGRASS54 and copied inside the exercise1
location...
I can correcly seen the maps in the PERMANENT mapset and I can plot
them...

later I have done
______________________
cd exercise1
tar -xvf read_mflw.tar
g77 rheads.f -o rheads
g77 rddown.f -o rddown
______________________

later I have read the first part of the tutorial and I have seen that
the results of the first simulation are already present in the
location...
so I have tried to run the transient simulation using:

r.gmtg simulation=0 units=4 layers=1 aqtype=1 stress=2 length=240,120
steps=12,6 tsmult=1,1 region=boundaries heads=hd.lay1.stp1.tst1
K=H.conductivity Sy=Sy bottom=bottom recharge=rch.1,rch.2
wells=wells,cst.flux drawdownin=ddtr headsin=hdtr

the problem is that I don't obtain the maps
ddtr.lay1.etc
hdtr.lay1.etc

and the standard output of the command is:
____________________________
Processing BAS file
  96%
       Processing BCF file
  96%
       Processing RCH file
  96%

       Processing WEL file

********************
  Running MODFLOW
********************
GRASS:~ > Importing DRAWDOWN
_____________________________

and after this there aren't active processes in my pc!!!

can you help me to understand what is happening???
it is a simple problem??? I have done a stupid question??
thank you very much!!!!
ivan

--
Ivan Marchesini