[GRASSLIST:8818] photo.camera: How to make? My binary is missing!

Phillip J. Allen paallen at attglobal.net
Sun Oct 30 17:44:08 EST 2005

Hi all,

I am trying to ortho-rectify some photographs and have a problem.  The
program "photo.camera" doesn't exist in my Cygwin installation (
grass6.1.cvs-i686-pc-cygwin-02_09_2005) that I downloaded off the net.

I am running i.ortho.photo and have run through steps 1-3 and now on the
4th step I need to select the camera file.  I only have the option to
list existing camera files and I have none.  I have tried to run the
photo.camera program but it doesn't exist.  Actually none of the photo.*
commands appear to exist on my system.  Was there a problem when this
binary was compiled?

If the camera file is ASCII can I build it by hand?  If so what's the
format?

Thanks,

Phillip Allen
e-mail: paallen at attglobal.net