[GRASSLIST:8162] Re: Problem ith sat import..

Ian MacMillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 2 10:29:42 EDT 2005

We will need more information about what you did to answer this.  Are
you sure that your three bands were all greyscale to start with?

-Ian

On Sep 2, 2005, at 4:19 AM, Luca Casagrande wrote:

> Hi guys!
> i got a problem for visualizing landsat7 image..
> I used the d.rgb command, but i got only a pink image, then i used
> grey.eq but i didn't get nice resoult...
>
> What can be the matter?
>
> Thx
>
> Luca
>

> --
> "Il vero svantaggio del matrimonio è che rende altruisti.
> E le persone altruiste sono insignificanti.
> Mancano di individualità"
>
> Utente Linux 373965
> ICQ 54327636

What happens if a big asteroid hits Earth? Judging from realistic
simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we
can assume it will be pretty bad.
  - Dave Barry

This message has been scanned by anti-virus software.