[GRASSLIST:8183] Re: grass_info_error

Ellen De Beuckeleer ellen.debeuckeleer at incgeo.be
Tue Sep 6 03:43:47 EDT 2005

Has this thread been answered somewhere? I have te same problem.

This is what v.info says (testvectdigit is a testfile made with v.digit):

Date:                      |
 | Location: my_location                       Name of
creator:                  |
 | Database: my_GrassDB                                        |

Title:                                                                     |
 | Map Scale:
1:1                                                            |
 | Map format:
native                                                         |
 |   Type of Map:  Vector (level:
2)                                          |

 |   Number of points:       0               Number of areas:
0          |
 |   Number of lines:        0               Number of islands:
0          |
 |   Number of boundaries:   2               Number of faces:
0          |
 |   Number of centroids:    3               Number of kernels:
0          |

 |   Map is 3D:
0                                                |
 |   Number of dblinks:
0                                                |

 |   Projection: x,y (zone
0)                                                 |
 |            N: -1832.973     S:
-2383.698                                   |
 |            E: -9283.971      W:
-9795.358                                  |
 |            B: 0.000         T:
0.000                                       |

 |   Digitize threshold:
0.00000                                              |

Comments:                                                                |

v.convert doesn't seem to work?

v.convert input=testvectdigit output=testvectdigit2
ERROR: Input vector was not found.   -> but the file does exist (g.list
vect gives the file and I can also visualise it with d.vect)???

Ellen