[GRASSLIST:8277] Re: r.sim and r,sim.sediment compilation problems

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Wed Sep 14 12:43:33 EDT 2005

Helena,

Thanks for the ideas.

I have tried modifying the Makefile in the raster/ directory like this:
	r.series \
+	simwe \
	r.slope.aspect \

however, after a make clean && make i get this:
Errors in:
/home/dylan/src/CVS/grass6/raster/simwe

i have tried r.simwe, simwe and a couple other combinations, but with no
luck...

any further ideas?

thanks.

Dylan