[GRASSLIST:8310] Re: Tip for future releases

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 05:01:42 EDT 2005

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005, [ISO-8859-13] Mâris Nartiðs wrote:

> Take my vote for this wish too.
>
> In text mode You always know when module has finished its work, but in
> GUI on some modules its a bit of guessing.

It would be trivial to add
         fprintf(stderr, "\ndone.");
before the return statement at the end of main() in r.proj, but I won't do
it now as it sounds like it might be a wider GUI issue with a better
solution. Is there not a percentage bar that gets to 100% or something? Sorry
I don't really use the GUI so am not sure.

Paul