[GRASSLIST:8318] r.sun requirements; seg fault on AMD-64

Jaime Carrera jaicarrerahdez at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 10:48:52 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could tell me what are the
requirements of the r.sun module. I just installed
both GRASS 6.0.1 and GRASS 6.1cvs on two computers
running fedora 4: One with a P4 processor and one with
an AMD-64.
 All modules compile without errors; however when I
run r.sun on the AMD-64 machine I get a segmentation
fault error. This doesn't happen on the P4 computer,
on which the r.sun module works without problems. When
compiling on the AMD-64 computer I used the
--enable-64bit and --with-libs=/usr/lib64; I just
don't know why I get the segmentation fault.
Any suggestions are welcome!

Cheers,

Jaime