[GRASSLIST:8343] Re: db.execute problems

Trevor Wiens twiens at interbaun.com
Mon Sep 19 13:37:40 EDT 2005

Eric,

Have you run a v.info -c on the table to make sure the field names and specifications are correct?
You also might try using something like PgAdminIII, or similar tool which would allow you to examine you data more directly? I'm not sure it will help, but the fact that the query fails is very odd. It would help in identifying the problem if we knew that you could access the data through another tool, suggesting that perhaps your connection through GRASS has a problem, etc.

I'm sorry, I just don't have any other ideas of how to help you on this one. It is very odd.

Trevor Wiens
twiens at interbaun.com

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
(Daniel J. Boorstin)