[GRASSLIST:8391] Re: ps.map's language characters support

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 02:51:30 EDT 2005

> I need to create a hard copy map with "ps.map".
> But my language characters (Turkish) seems not to be supported.
>
> Is there any way to solve the problem ?

How are you trying to send them? via a comments file? the text command?
labels command?

Try via a comments file, I know extended chars like copyright symbols
work from there which won't display in some xterms. As a last resort you
might open the .ps file in a text editor, search for the text string that
does work (or some placeholder text), and replace with the text you want.

Hamish