[GRASSLIST:8420] automatic load raster in nviz

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:34:50 EDT 2005

I am not 100% sure, but I think that in the last version of display
manager (before green), if you select a raster (click ver its name)
and then open nviz, that raster was automaticaly loaded into it, and
that its not happening now, we have to open nviz, go to panel,
surface, load... can we get that back?

BTW, I must confess I liked the old nviz better. With the view and the
panels separated, I could have bigger images on screen.

regards

carlos

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com