[GRASSLIST:8436] Re: Thoughts on GRASS and OSSIM

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 04:33:22 EDT 2005

On 9/26/05, Ned Horning <nedh at lightlink.com> wrote:
> The two biggest complaints I hear about GRASS is that it does not
> run well in the Windows environment

People who want to run GRASS on Windows have to do the native port
using MinGW or to pay somebody who can do it.
It is absolutely wrong approach to wait that we, who are not using Windows,
will/can work on Windows port. E.g. I don't have a machine with Windows.

> and it is not user friendly or intuitive.

If you are talking about friendliness, you have to refer to GRASS plugin
for QGIS. Are you talking about that plugin?

Radim