[GRASSLIST:8459] s.voronoi with zero data

Roy Sanderson R.A.Sanderson at newcastle.ac.uk
Fri Sep 30 09:44:17 EDT 2005

Hello

Is there a problem in using s.voronoi if some of the data categories in the
sites file are zero?  As I understand it, s.voronoi expects the values to
be as category numbers, but a couple of values I'm interested in are zero
(which strictly speaking isn't admissable as a site category value).  On
running the command it fails to produce any output for the sites after the
first zero category entry in the list.

Using GRASS 5.4.0

Many thanks for any suggestions
Roy
-------
Roy Sanderson
Institute for Research on Environment and Sustainability
Devonshire Building
University of Newcastle
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 7RU