[GRASSLIST:539] New GUI suggestion

Jonathan Greenberg jgreenberg at arc.nasa.gov
Sat Apr 1 18:16:50 EST 2006

Hey there, I am running the X11 gui that comes with the MacOS X binaries (I
disabled the aqua gui, since it is missing a lot of the features that the
new X11 one has), and I noticed that I can't hit "run" multiple times from
the same window -- presumably, I have to wait until the current run is done.
I'm using r.sun, and I like to start 4 or so r.sun runs (different
parameters, different output file names) and leave it alone, and the
previous guis allowed me to do this.  This one disabled the "run" button
once I've started it.

--j

--
Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD