[GRASSLIST:546] Re: Trouble with current CVS snapshoot..

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Apr 3 02:37:50 EDT 2006

Luca,

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Admittedly, I'm using a 25 March version
of 6.1 cvs. But when I click on the datasource button in v.in.ogr, I get a
file browser. True, it is a TclTk browser rather than a 'native' one, but it
works pretty much as expected for a file browser.

Has something changed in the last few days?

Michael

On 4/2/06 3:15 AM, "Luca Casagrande" <luca.casagrande at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys!
> I notice that every time I use a command that need to open a file on Hard Disk
> (like v.in.ogr or v.in.dxf), GRASS prompt me for the GRASS file browser and
> not the classic computer browser.
>
> Thx
> Luca

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity