[GRASSLIST:573] Re:

lponti at infinito.it lponti at infinito.it
Tue Apr 4 17:02:29 EDT 2006

Dear Maciek,

Yes! That was it. I actually wanted to write "reverse map"
but I thought the term did not exist.

Thank you,

Luigi

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 20:14:14 +0200
  Maciek Sieczka <werchowyna at epf.pl> wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 19:50:34 +0200
> lponti at infinito.it wrote:
>
>> Dear list,
>>
>> so far, I have been masking either via MASK or
>>r.mapcalc.
>> This way, only cells corresponding to MASK would display
>> in the masked raster.
>>
>> In contrast, now I would like cells corresponding to a
>> "mask" NOT to display* in the main raster layer. Is
>>there
>> a way to do it?
>
> Not sure if I really got you right. But if all you need
>is to revert
> mask, why not:
>
> g.rename rast=MASK,mask_orig
> g.region rast=mask_orig
> r.mapcalc 'mask_rev=if(isnull(mask_orig),1,null())'
> g.copy rast=mask_rev,MASK
>
> (Assuming that your valid area in MASK is 1).
>
> <snip>
>
> Maciek

> W polskim Internecie s? setki milion?w stron. My
>przekazujemy Tobie tylko najlepsze z nich!
> http://katalog.panoramainternetu.pl/

INFINITO ADSLFLAT 4 MEGA: SOLO 27,90 EURO AL MESE IVA INCLUSA IP STATICO, BANDA GARANTITA 256Kbps ANTIVIRUS E FIREWALL INCLUSI NEL PREZZO

http://adsl.infinito.it