[GRASSLIST:628] Line Vectors not visible With GRASS 6.1 CVS

Kurt Springs ferret_bard at mac.com
Sat Apr 8 00:22:06 EDT 2006

Hi folks

I downloaded the latest CVS of GRASS 6.1.  I can't seem to get the
rivers and streams to display now.

I played a bit with display options.  The only one that showed
anything was one the 'topology' was checked and the 'line directions'
was not.  Even then it was tine numbers and text that followed the
course of the rivers.  I tried running v.build (I take it there is no
more v.support)  and still no joy.

I also had random colors and GRASSRGB column colors checked and
unchecked.

Does anyone have any idea of what might be wrong or what I am doing
wrong.

Kurt