[GRASSLIST:669] r.in.wms problems on cygwin

Wolfgang wollez at gmx.net
Tue Apr 11 15:37:41 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have some problems using the r.in.wms on windows cygwin. I think the
problems is witing the "format=image/png" part of the wget call.

This call works if pasted to iexplore.exe (v.6.0):
http://deutschlandviewer.bayern.de/ogc/getogc.cgi?request=GetMap&srs=EPSG:31468&transparent=FALSE&width=100&height=100&bbox=4575000,5285000,4577000,5287000&format=image/png&version=1.1.0&layers=DOP

And this also works with wget if I put it into an text-file (eg.
link.txt) and then use wget -i link.txt

An other problem on this server is that I don't get the capabilities
displayes when calling this option from r.in.wms. I used firefox to
download the xml file with the capabilities.

Regards
Wolfgang