[GRASSLIST:689] MIF import and thematic maps

Téglásy Örs orsteglasy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 14:28:36 EDT 2006

Hi there,

  Q1: I have a mif/mid layer imported into grass60 containing polygons. There is a table containig IDs for the polygons. And there is an MS Excel (xls) table containing IDs and RGB and CMYK values as the filling colour of those polygons. Mad enough I know, but is there a way to paint those polygons with the colour values described in the xls?

  Q2: Is there a way to import text from a MIF file? I tried it, but I cannot see anything!

  Thanks!
  Örs

  Kontakt:
  Téglásy Örs