[GRASSLIST:728] GUI Problem

Rakesh-Mishra rakesh at ncb.ernet.in
Mon Apr 17 07:16:25 EDT 2006

Hi
  I m new to GRASS, I have just install grass -6.0.2 and it sucessfuly
installed, When i starts its graphical interface it open and after that it
crash giving following error

---
Welcome to GRASS 6.0.2 (2006)
GRASS homepage:                          http://grass.itc.it/
This version running thru:               Bash Shell (/bin/bash)
Help is available with the command:      g.manual -i
See the licence terms with:              g.version -c
Start the graphical user interface with: d.m &
When ready to quit enter:                exit
GRASS 6.0.2 (sparfish60):/home/rakesh/GIS > d.m&
[1] 24668
GRASS 6.0.2 (sparfish60):/home/rakesh/GIS > Error in startup script:
ps.map: error while loading shared libraries: libgdal.so.1: cannot open
     while executing
"exec ps.map -p"
     (procedure "DmPrint::init" line 14)
     invoked from within
"DmPrint::init"
     (procedure "main" line 32)
     invoked from within
"main $argc $argv"
     (file "/usr/local/grass-6.0.2/etc/dm/d.m.tcl" line 894)

----
I have installed grass on fc-2

can any body tell me what goes wrong..

with regard