[GRASSLIST:792] [Achtung Spam] Re: How to work in grass

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at centrum.cz
Fri Apr 21 03:58:30 EDT 2006

Spam detection software, running on the system "schudra", has

Content preview:  Hallo On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 07:05:37AM +0100, george
  jaramillo wrote: > Hello > Thanks Ravi for your help > Now I have
  installed grass6.0 successfully.I have gone through grass tutorials.My
  problem is that I cant proceed further using grass. > I want to do a
  mini-project(online geodata retrieval and plotting system). [...]

 pts rule name              description
-2.6 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0000]
 0.3 DNS_FROM_RFC_WHOIS     RBL: Envelope sender in whois.rfc-ignorant.org
 3.1 RCVD_IN_XBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
                            [84.130.77.179 listed in sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org]
 2.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [84.130.77.179 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 1.6 DNS_FROM_RFC_POST      RBL: Envelope sender in postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org
 0.1 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL      RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
                            [84.130.77.179 listed in combined.njabl.org]
-1.4 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list