[GRASSLIST:807] Eliminating negative values on raster image

Tim De Chant dechant at nature.berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 21 15:34:04 EDT 2006

I have a raster map with negative values in it that I'd like to
eliminate.  I know the values should not be negative, and I'd like to
change any negative value to zero.  I have looked through the map
calculator (r.mapcalc) to see if I could create an expression that
would create such a map but haven't had any luck.  Could anyone help
me out with writing one?  Thanks.

Tim
Tim De Chant
     University of California, Berkeley
     Environmental Science, Policy, and Management
     137 Mulford Hall #3114
     Berkeley, CA 94720-3114
     (510) 643-3910