[GRASSLIST:950] Re: zooming out in gis.m [was Re: [GRASS5] New GRASS intro]

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Apr 27 22:27:29 EDT 2006

You CAN zoom out with a single mouse click AND zoom out with a box. Please
try it. It's in the new help file and I've tried to explain this before.
Some people like the box, once they get used to it, some people like a
single click, and some people (such as me) like both. So you can do it
either way. It doesn't need to be either or.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213