[GRASSLIST:962] Re: GRASS and vector lines: how can I change the direction of digitized lines?

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Fri Apr 28 16:01:02 EDT 2006

Wolfgang,

I have just asked the same question on freegis list. There was some
good help! If you find any other solutions, please drop a line.

http://intevation.de/pipermail/freegis-list/2006-April/002839.html

Maciek

P.S.

I know in ArcInfo 8 you can change vector line direction, manually,
using a "v.digit - like" interface. I've used it to modifie water flow
direction along streams for TOPOGRID(ANUDEM) once.

I wish v.digit or QGIS grass digit could turn lines to.

Maciek