[GRASS-user] DATUM WGS84

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Thu Aug 3 18:37:56 EDT 2006

I'm really confused; what are you trying to do? Grass does support
UTM20/WGS84, that's certain. If you want to import a MapInfo file into
Grass, create a new Grass Location using EPSG code 32620, then after the new
Location is created, import the MapInfo file with v.in.ogr. You may have to
use the"-o" flag in v.in.ogr to overide the projection check on your MapInfo
data.

~ Eric.