[GRASS-user] v.in.ascii error: G_realloc

Praktikant/in2 ARP praktikant.agi at bd.so.ch
Fri Aug 4 07:30:45 EDT 2006

Hi,
thanks Markus for your help. v.in.ascii is working fine now.
But now I have problems with the created vector file. I think because of the
missing topology.
If I want to use the created vector file for example with v.patch I get the
error:

Cannot open old vector dtm1107_32 at Solothurn on level 2

The same error if I use g.region vect=dtm1107_32

Another example: If I use v.surf.rst I get the error:

Vector is not 3D

Any suggestions how I can solve the problem?

Thanks

Michael