[GRASS-user] Re: PSC: Input Requested

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 13:15:44 EDT 2006

Ok. I think that there are a couple possible approaches. It wouldn't
be too hard to craft something via PHP and a DB backend. something
akin to the original grass newsletter submission system, which has
been retired. Alternatively, there are probably some existing open
source voting systems that will run on a variety of systems.

Markus just sent me a link to what looks like a very active project
involving flexible voting systems for the Drupal content management
system. I will look into working this into our lab's website, and
would be happy to provide a voting mechanism that way.

Dylan