[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASSLIST:1173] Downscaling DEMs (need some feedback)

Wolfgang wollez at gmx.net
Mon Aug 7 16:59:30 EDT 2006

Downscaling is quite difficult, much depends on our area you are in. I
was resmpling some SRTM data to 15 meter resolution and it was not that
easy.

But have a look at r.bilinear or r.resamp.rst all parameters depend
quite much on your topology and sometimes I found it it quite helpful
not to do it in one step ( at least for r.resamp.rst). But I'm
absolutely not a guru in this field. Just try it out on a small region.

Cheers
Wolfgang