[GRASS-user] GRASS GIS 6.1.0 released 11 August 2006

Māris Nartišs maris.gis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 08:45:06 EDT 2006

Hi,

there is no need and use to list Gentoo ebuild download (except only if
NerdBoy will refuse to push new ebuild to portage) as it will take just some
days before new GRASS version will be available in portage (ofcourse,
softmasked with ~).
So - hopefuly in week or so "ACCEPT_KEYWORDS=~x86 emerge grass" will work.

Maris.