[GRASS-user] i.landsat.rgb

Zenon Panoussis oracle at provocation.net
Fri Aug 11 13:44:54 EDT 2006

I am confused. http://mpa.itc.it/markus/grass61/demos/i.landsat.rgb
doesn't work in grass60, it calls r.univar.sh with -par, which
r.univar.sh doesn't understand. Nothing strange so far,
http://mpa.itc.it/markus/grass61/demos/ says clearly "grass 6.1".

So I grab grass61 and its r.univar.sh does understand -par, but
i.landsat.rgb (the one from the web) breaks anyway because of
EXT=nice. i.landsat.rgb is also in the 6.1 source and it doesn't
use EXT=nice, but it's not at all the same as the one on the web
and it doesn't use r.composite and the documentation *cough, cough*
and when I try it it does nothing except break with "line 94, 100,
110: [: 1: unary operator expected".

By now I have no clue what I should feed to which version of
i.landsat.rgb (the .green, .red, .blue tiles created by
i.fusion.brovey or the raw _10, _20, _30 tiles imported with
r.in.gdal?) and what is supposed to come out of each version.

Could someone please explain how to make an enhanced true colour
tiff from a set of raw landsat files?