[GRASS-user] newbie vector question

Chris Nicholas cgnicholas at alamedanet.net
Sat Aug 12 22:45:34 EDT 2006

hmmm - diving into dglib stand-alone example sources, looks like it
wants to read everything into memory and build very interesting structs,
which is totally understandable...so I can see where it would be a good
idea to dump link/node info from PostGIS before going wild through the
data...(as opposed to a billion SQL calls)

Chris