[GRASS-user] GRASS 6.2 vs 6.3, and AGU Fall Meeting?

Jonathan Greenberg jgreenberg at arc.nasa.gov
Sun Aug 13 16:07:16 EDT 2006

Just curious why there's a section for both GRASS 6.2 and 6.3 developers
versions up on the grass.itc.it website?

Also, does the GRASS community plan to attend any of the big conferences
related to geospatial technologies in the US over the next year?  The
American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting in December (the abstracts are due
in about a month)?  If enough of us ARE going to be at AGU, we should
perhaps consider setting up a small meet and greet someplace in San
Francisco to chat about GRASS, I'd even be willing to write up a summary and
send it off to the GRASS list afterwards...

--j

--

Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD
NASA Postdoctoral Researcher