[GRASS-user] some geology on grass

Stefania Merlo sm399 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Aug 15 09:17:48 EDT 2006

Dear Tomas,

I am an archaeologist working with 3D modelling for excavation. I would
suggest you to start from the documentation on the GRASS website concerning
3D modelling. You can find that under the documentation pages, special
topics Terrain modelling and visualization (with Nviz tutorial)at
http://grass.itc.it/gdp/special.php.

Stefania

--On 15 August 2006 14:16:56 +0200 Tomas Lanczos <lanczos at t-zones.sk> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I noticed that some geologists (as am I :-)) are present on the list. I am
> now about start to make some 3D models of a tertiary basin. Is there a
> description somewhere how to do a job like this (including some geological
> cross-sections and/or block diagrams), eventually to visualise some water
> and gas chemical composition, or at least presented outputs?
>
> Many thanks in advance
>
> Tomas
>
> Dept. Geochemistry
> Commenius University