[GRASS-user] integration of sample.c algorithms into r.resample

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Thu Aug 17 03:51:47 EDT 2006

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Dylan Beaudette wrote:

> Great! I can confirm that it works as expected. Thanks Glynn for all of the
> hard work. Now we just have to decide what to call it, considering previous
> conversation of course.

To throw in another suggestion, how about r.resamp.interp? This it would
mean it would be adjacent in the manuals to the other resampling modules
(r.resample and r.resamp.rst) for anyone looking for them, and might also
imply that r.resample (the only one with the full word in its name) was
kind of a default, basic resampler whilst r.resamp.interp and r.resamp.rst
used more advanced and/or interesting resampling methods.

Paul