[GRASS-user] Geoscience World Congress 2008 - 33rd IGC with deadline soon

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Aug 22 05:34:59 EDT 2006

Hi,

I was contacted to advertise the idea of organizing a
Free Software GIS/Geodata/OSGeo session at

Geoscience World Congress 2008 - 33rd IGC

While 2008 is far away, the deadline for proposing sessions
is end of *this* month. From a draft proposal by Henning Lorenz
I have made a wiki page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_at_IGC2008

My name therein is a placeholder so far. We should
now discuss if and how to participate and improve the
Wiki page (I assume OSGeo presence there).

Best,

 Markus
--
Markus Neteler  <neteler itc it>  http://mpa.itc.it/markus/