[GRASS-user] RE: [GRASSLIST:1174] Working with very large dat asets

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 16:19:17 EDT 2006

I assume that you were in a linux environment on your ship's network?

Our aquisition and navigation software run only on Windows machines.
Sidescan is processed on Windows, RTK GPS is on Windows, I have some
flexibility on bathy processing but you can see the pattern...

I just updated the cygwin version of grass 6.1.cvs and it doesn't have
r.in.xyz.
Cygwin grass is kind-of a mixed bag anyway...

How much work is involved compiling Grass on cygwin? I've only compiled it
on Linux.

--
David Finlayson