[GRASS-user] Re: [STATSGRASS] OT: sgeostat and Rdbi - conflict? (on R) SOLVED

Jarek Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Sun Aug 27 14:06:06 EDT 2006

Roger Bivand napisa?(a):
> On Sun, 27 Aug 2006, Jarek Jasiewicz wrote:
>

>> on R, soon after I instaled sgeostat Rdbi cannot be loaded with message:
>>

> Not sgeostat, but probably version conflict in Rdbi. Please include the
> output of sessionInfo() after loading sgeostat, and any information you
> can see from the DESCRIPTION file in the directory with the installed Rdbi
> about builds and versions.
>

>>> library(Rdbi)

>> Error in loadNamespace(package, c(which.lib.loc, lib.loc), keep.source = keep.source) :
>>         cyclic name space dependencies are not supported
>> Error: package 'Rdbi' could not be loaded
>> Error: .onLoad failed in 'loadNamespace' for 'Rdbi'
>> Error: package 'Rdbi' could not be loaded
>>

>> erlier Rdbi worked fine
>>
>> regards
>> jarek

sorry, I sloved this problem deleting Rdata from my $HOME directory,
after that all works OK again. Probably something goes wrong during
instalation sgeostat and has been written in saved worspace. In addition
load packages from cran (tcltk gui) also has'n work even ater full
reinstaling of R.
Enyway something was wrong in saved workspace (Rdata) but now we will
not know....

regards

Jarek Jasiewicz