[GRASS-user] AAIGrid import-export problem

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 13:23:22 EST 2006

Martin,

I am interested in hearing about the issues you have observed with
r.resamp.stats.

I too have noticed some odd behaviour when the input/output resolution is the
same : a systematic shift occurs.

an example with spearfish60:

g.region rast=elevation.dem
r.resamp.stats in=elevation.dem out=r method=average
d.rast elevation.dem
r.mapcalc "rd = float(elevation.dem - r)"
d.rast rd
r.info rd

Cheers,

Dylan