[GRASS-user] windows native version does not start

Jonathan Aguero jua130 at psu.edu
Sun Dec 3 10:50:56 EST 2006

Wolfgang,
We have been discussing this issue lately in the wingrass list, this is
related to CYGWIN leftovers, check the wingrass list for a solution to your
problem. If you need any more help just email me and I'll be glad to walk
you through.

Jonathan Aguero Valverde
Research Assistant and Ph.D. Candidate
Pennsylvania State University
The Pennsylvania Transportation Institute
201 Transportation Research Building
University Park, PA 16802
www.personal.psu.edu/jua130