[GRASS-user] Flowaccumulation calculation with modified flowdirection

Manuel Seeger seeger at uni-trier.de
Mon Dec 4 07:37:06 EST 2006

Hello all,

I'm trying to implement anthopogenic structures like paths and forest roads
into DEM to get modified flow directions.
One option is to modify the flowdirection grid by itself, but now, I dont know
how to generat a new flow-accumulation model using the modified flowdirection
grid.
all modules in GRASS use the DEM as input variable and I dont know how to
force them to use my own flow-direction grid.

Some ideas?

Thank you!

Manuel

--
Dr. Manuel Seeger
Wiss. Assistent						Scientific Assistant