[GRASSLIST:10129] Re: Combining layers

ivan marchesini marchesini at unipg.it
Thu Feb 2 09:48:31 EST 2006

Hi Steven,
I think you can try with "v.patch"!! the last version support the join
of the tables.. but the tables must have the same columns I think!!!
otherway if you don't care of attributes simply "v.patch" without
joining tables and then "v.build.polylines" and then v.out.ogr...
hope this help

--
Ivan Marchesini
University of Perugia