[GRASSLIST:10147] Re: [GRASS5] [bug #4052] (grass) gis.m: d.vect.thematic legend window interferes with map window

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Feb 3 14:00:48 EST 2006

At the moment, you just need to turn off the graphic legend option if you
use it in the new GIS Manager. Given the way that this uses the x11
monitors, it requires some work to come up with a way to display a legend in
the new GIS Manager AND not break the script for other users.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA