[GRASSLIST:10168] gism2 - NVIZ

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 12:25:18 EST 2006

I just like to say, again, that I think the old behaviour of NIVZ was
better. When we had the panels in one window and the 3D in another. It
was more flexible, One could let the 3D as big as the monitor, or even
in another monitor!

Carlos
              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke