[GRASSLIST:10234] RE: Three questions on ps.map

Ian MacMillan Ian.MacMillan at pomona.edu
Thu Feb 9 18:21:11 EST 2006

Morten, i don't have answers for number one, but you could try to use
the TEXT command with ps.map to force the units next to your scalebar.
A hack, but it shoudl work.

You should be able to just draw outlines of vectors with vareas, just
make your fcolor 'none'.

G'luck
-Ian

On Feb 9, 2006, at 6:27 AM, Morten Sickel wrote:

> Sorry for 'bumping' my post, but these problems are important to me.
> Any
> body having an Idea? 8The first one, I can fix with some manual editing
> of the ps file, the others are worse..
>
> Morten

What happens if a big asteroid hits Earth? Judging from realistic
simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we
can assume it will be pretty bad.
  - Dave Barry