[GRASSLIST:10238] Re: Fwd: Heuristics for cartographic label placement problems

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 20:34:54 EST 2006

In cases like this, I think the better way is to provide the DOI
(Digital Object Identifier), like

doi:10.1016/j.cageo.2005.10.004

for the article in question. If one doesn't have onlne acces to the
PDF, well, you can always ask the authors for a copy...

BTW, nice suggestion Paulo. Very interesting paper.

Carlos

On 2/9/06, Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 03:25:02PM -0300, pmarc wrote:
> > 1) Heuristics for cartographic label placement problems
> > Computers & Geosciences, In Press, Corrected Proof, Available online
> > Glaydston Mattos Ribeiro and Luiz Antonio Nogueira Lorena
> >
> > These guys are from INPE - National Institute for Space Research (Brasil)
> >
> > http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=GatewayURL&_method=citationSearch&_uoikey=B6V7D-4HNSG7H-1&_origin=SDEMFRASCII&_version=1&md5=38f7f9601171e89a50af75d6505c592c
>
> Don't post copyrighted material to this list (and no
> large files). Since this PDF file is copyrighted, I
> have deleted it from the mailing list archive.
>
> Markus

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke